Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tour de Light Rail Today!

Today I am doing the Tour de Light Rail Pub Crawl befitting the Hemophilia Association of Arizona. While getting ready to go out and be social and be active, what is my first thought?

To do my medicine. To Infuse. To do my factor. Whatever you want to call it, the chance of a bleed has to be the first thing on my mind when it comes to staying active. Even though it's not a prophylaxis day, I know I'm going to do a fair amount of walking today so I just infused before I'm set to head out for the Blood Brotherhood meeting at Macayo's before the pub crawl. If I didn't, I would regret it later.

This will be my first time going on the pub crawl and I'm really looking forward to it. It's a great way to raise money for the Hemophilia Association of Arizona. For nore information, visit the sites below.

See you there!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...